Federal Bank conducts its Online Aptitude Test in selected centres depending upon the number of candidates. Below are the state-wise centres for the test:. Candidates shall not exceed 24 years as on What happens when a candidate fails to complete the service period of minimum 2 years upon joining the bank undertaking as a clerk? The aspirant is required to serve the bank for minimum 2 years on being appointed as a clerk and in case he fails to do so and leave the bank before completion of the service period, he is bound to pay the bank a sum of Rs 30, Now that Embibe has brought to you the Federal Bank Clerk Exam pattern, it is no longer tough for you to get through the examination.
- Search form?
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life;
- Near-Field Optics and Surface Plasmon Polaritons!
- Resumes and CVs.
- First things first!
- Human Cancer Viruses: Principles of Transformation and Pathogenesis (Translational Research in Biomedicine)!
We suggest you take as many Federal Bank Clerk mock tests as you can and build up your banking knowledge along with the current affairs and general awareness of the banking system. You can take bank mock tests for free on Embibe. Embibe advises to not over-stress yourself and just focus on the niche of the subject you are appearing for.
If you have any query regarding Federal Bank Clerk exam Pattern, drop a comment below. We will help you out.
Embibe is India's leading AI Based tech-company with a keen focus on improving learning outcomes, using personalised data analytics, for students across all level of ability and access. Support: support embibe. Duplicate Quiz Cancel.
- Language reform as language ideology: an examination of Israeli feminist language practice!
- What are Clerical Tests?.
- Economics for Agriculture: Food, Farming and the Rural Economy.
- Victorian Visions of Global Order: Empire and International Relations in Nineteenth-Century Political Thought (Ideas in Context)!
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life.
- Practice Anywhere. Anytime.!
A copy of this quiz is in your dashboard. Go to My Dashboard.
Questions and Answers. Remove Excerpt. Removing question excerpt is a premium feature.
Which is the correct spelling of the word Back to top. Remove Ad.thirolgavalboy.gq
Civil Service Clerical Test - Online Preparation - JobTestPrep
Removing ad is a premium feature. Sign In with your ProProfs account. Not registered yet?